Law Library > Research > Government Documents > State & Local Legislative, Regulatory Info
Legislative and Regulatory Information: State and Local
California Legislative Materials
- California Law Revision Commission Reports
- Text of annual reports, recommendations, and studies published by the California Law Revision Commission.
- State Bills
- Text of bills, resolutions, constitutional amendments, including their status, history, votes, analyses and
veto messages. It covers 1993-1994 session through current session. Users can search by bill number, author name
- State Codes
- Users can search by keyword any or all of the 29 codes or browse through the table of contents.
- State Constitution
- Keyword searchable only.
- State Statutes
- Text of chaptered bills from 1993 through current. Users can search by chapter number and/or
chapter year or search by keyword.
- Other State Legislative Publications
- Contains a list of documents published by the California Legislative Counsel, including the Daily
File, Legislative Index, and Table of Section Affected.
California Regulatory Materials
- California Code of Regulations (CCR)
- Text of regulations (all 28 Titles) formally adopted by various State Agencies. The site is maintained and
updated weekly by the Office of Administrative Law. Users can browse
through the table of contents, keyword search specific or multiple titles,
or search by section number.
- California Regulatory Notice Register
- Contains notices of proposed regulatory actions by state regulatory agencies to adopt, amend or repeal
the regulations contained in the California Code of Regulations. Users
can view the weekly issues in PDF or HTML format.
Local City and County Codes