Law Library > Research > Government Documents > General Information: Federal
General Information: Federal
- United States Government Manual
- The official handbook of the federal government containing information on the agencies
of the executive, judicial, and legislative branches. Users can either browse through
the table of contents or search by subject, name, or agency.
- Federal Citizen Information Center
- The first point of contact for people inquiring about federal programs, benefits, or services. (Formerly "Pueblo.GSA.gov")
- The United States Government's Official Web Portal. Comprehensive
collection of topical and customer-focused links to federal government
web pages, including state, local, and tribal governments. Also available
- U.S. Congress
- Legislative Branch Internet Resources links.
- U.S. Court / The Federal Judiciary
- A clearinghouse for information from and about the United States Courts.
- U.S. Federal Government Agencies
- Louisiana State University (LSU) Libraries directory of government agencies including independent
and quasi-official agencies, boards, commissions, and committees. Searchable
- The White House
- The President, the Cabinet, and the Executive Office, including a video tour of the Oval Office.