Law Library > Research > Internet Resources > California Resources
- California Attorney General Opinions
- Published opinions from 1986 through the present, including a monthly opinion report and a yearly index.
Searchable by word, phrase, opinion number, or citation.
- California Code of Regulations
- Searchable by keywords, title, and section numbers; from the Office of Administrative Law.
- California Cases
- Full-text Appellate and Supreme Court decisions from 1850 through present. Provided under contract by
Court Rules and Forms
- California Rules of Court
- The rules are organized by category and available in both HTML and PDF format.
- Judicial Council Forms
- The forms are organized by category and available in fillable or non-fillable versions.
- California Local Codes and Charters
- Links to local ordinance codes and charters. The list is maintained by the Institute of Government Studies
Library at U.C. Berkeley.
- California Codes
- Searchable by title and section numbers or by keywords; from the Legislative Counsel of California.
- California Bills
- Full-text Assemby and Senate Bills from 1993 through the present, including legislative analyses,
voting and bill history.
Ballot Initiatives and Propositions
- Searchable database of ballot measures from 1911 to present including digital images of ballot pamphlets.
The database is maintained by U.C. Hastings College of Law.