Law Library > Research > Internet Resources > Legal Research Sites
Legal Research Sites
- Comprehensive site and search engine. A good place to start legal research.
- Web information portal for U.S. Federal Government. Users can search by typing keyword/phrase
or by browsing through predefined topics.
- Research guides on international and foreign law.
- Database of legal and government information and guide to law-related discussion groups.
- Real time legal news and research site from the University of Pittsburg School of Law.
- Legal Information Institute
- Good collection of U.S. laws and court decisions from Cornell Law School.
- Legal research guides for domestic, international, and foreign law, as well as a finding tool for
state court rules, forms, and dockets.
- Collection of legal research sites arranged by category from Washburn School of Law.